What Our Members Say
My membership is worth every penny! The ORA has been VERY helpful. The FSCO site exam went very well. He was VERY impressed with my binder!! I used the ORA info as my template. You guys do a great job and I also find the workshops very useful.
Client Services Coordinator, Lawlor Therapy Support Services
I never ceased to be amazed by the work, attentiveness, the timeliness of the ORA’s response on behalf of MVA providers. I am so grateful for your work, and that I had the sense to join. This is the best spent money I can recall having invested.
Merkley Physiotherapy, Smiths Falls
Membership in the ORA has been an invaluable source of information and a time saver while navigating FSCO licensing. The Licensing Kit was detailed, with smart suggestions for demonstrating compliance. Thank you for supporting and informing health care providers working in this sector.
Kindrey Rowland, M. Sc., SLP©, Reg. CASLPO
Orangeville Speech & Language Clinic
Thank you for your prompt and helpful response. I am so impressed with everyone’s professionalism at the ORA. Clearly I have joined a great team!
Donna Barefoot, B.A.,M.Ed.,R.R.P.,CCPCPR.
Psychotherapist in Neuro-Rehabilitation
Very well written Licensing Kit! Thank you to the ORA for continuing to represent us so well.
Katie Schinkel, OT Reg. (Ont), BScOT, BKin, WorkWell Certified
Director of Therapy & Rehabilitation, Bayshore Therapy & Rehab
This licensing kit is incredible! Thank you for all the work invested here. Absolutely worth the membership fee.
June K. Williamson, B. Sc. (P.T.) CAFCI
Registered Physiotherapist, New Horizons Rehabilitation Services Inc.
Joining the ORA has been extremely positive for our company and for me personally. For so many reasons, the work that I chose out of passion and love is now so disheartening. The ORA has given me pause to think, a way to participate in making change, colleagues to commiserate and plan with, and some hope. Not a lot – but some.
Barbara Claiman, M.A., R.R.P.,
MCVP Director, Client Services, Community Solutions
- Timely bulletins
- Help Desk support to daily operations
- Resources, workshops and networking events
- Peterborough: SEPTEMBER 28, 2016- The Canoe Museum, 910 Monaghan Rd, Peterborough, ON K9J 5K4, - Town Hall - Life After June 1st SABS Changes9/28/16 8:30 am8:30 - 9 Registration, Refreshments & Networking 9 - 9:30…Read more
- BARRIE: OCTOBER 6, 2016- Liberty North, 100 Caplan Avenue, Unit 1, Barrie, Ontario, L4N 9J2-Town Hall - Life After June 1st SABS Changes10/6/16 8:30 am8:30 - 9 Registration, Refreshments & Networking 9 - 9:30…Read more
- HAMILTON: October 14, 2016- Erland Lee Museum, 552 Ridge Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6 - Town Hall - Life After June 1st SABS Changes10/14/16 8:30 am8:30 - 9 Registration, Refreshments & Networking 9 - 9:30…Read more
- SOLD OUT : TORONTO: October 28, 2016- Prosserman JCC, 4588 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, M2R 3V2- Town Hall - Life After June 1st SABS Changes10/28/16 9:00 am9-9:30 Registration, Refreshments & Networking 9:30-10 Welcome, Introductions & ORA…Read more
- LONDON: November 4, 2016-The Archaeology Museum, 1600 Attawandaron Rd, London, ON N6G 3M6, - Town Hall - Life After June 1st SABS Changes11/4/16 8:30 am8:30 - 9 Registration, Refreshments & Networking 9 - 9:30…Read more
- The ORA was invited to present to the Ministry of…Read more
- The proposed accident benefit cuts are a very bad accident…Read more
- The 2015 Budget is very bad news for those injured…Read more
- Arbitrarily changing a practice of more than 20 years’ standing,…Read more
- A while ago CBC’s Ontario Today radio program asked callers…Read more
- Two sides point to each other as reason for high…Read more
- Ontario’s car insurance system seems to work well except for…Read more
- Ontario Minor Injury Guideline a limit but not exclusion to Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule: CourtJun 9, 2015 1:10 PM - Nothing in Ontario's Statutory…Read more
- By Maryam Shah, Toronto Sun First posted: Wednesday, June 03,…Read more
- By Alan Shanoff, Toronto Sun Finance Minister Charles Sousa’s claim…Read more
- In response to last week’s advancement of Bill 91, Building…Read more
- CBC News Critics say the Ontario Liberal government's proposed auto…Read more
- The recently announced auto insurance reforms included in the 2015…Read more
- The liberal Ontario government has published its 2015-16 budget, and…Read more
- By: Greg Meckbach, Associate Editor 2015-04-23 The Ontario government does…Read more
- InsuranceBusiness.ca, by IBO Drivers in Ontario overpaid on their auto insurance by…Read more
- DAILY NEWS, Canadian Underwriter Mar 19, 2015 Sections of an…Read more
- Business / Personal Finance Jokelee Vanderkop fought two insurance companies…Read more
- Thursday, March, 12, 2015 BY SHANNON DUFF EXPRESS MANAGING EDITOR…Read more
- Mar 09, 2015 Auto insurance Ontarians pay far…Read more
- Jokelee Vanderkop fought two insurance companies to get benefits after…Read more
- by Donald Horne 30 Jan 2015 One outspoken broker added…Read more
- by Donald Horne 30 Dec 2014 The wholesale approach to…Read more
- by Donald Horne 09 Dec 2014 Bill 15 was crafted…Read more
- Government, doctors, lawyers, the industry all played part BY…Read more